Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Positive Affirmations During Your Journey Of Change


Change is usually not easy. Some people are highly adaptable to change, but most people like their “creature comforts” and become highly uncomfortable when life changes. But, part of true self-awareness is knowing that you need to change or that some aspect of your world needs to change.

Now that you’ve set out on your journey to a better world, you may begin to become uncomfortable and unsure. It’s the times when you are unsure that you need positive affirmations. Although positive affirmations may seem silly, these words are basically you parenting you. They are the words any loving parent would tell their child.

Review the following affirmations and be aware if one, or all, resonates with you:
  • I am good.
  • I am wanted.
  • I am loved for the person that I am.
  • My needs are not a burden.
  • I am safe.
  • I am a valuable person.
  • I matter to those around me.
Perhaps the above affirmations didn’t faze you at all. My guess is that if you’ve gotten to this point of the article, one or more probably did. Remember throughout your journey to take time to comfort yourself. It’s okay to care about yourself!


©2013 Journey To Self, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment